families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Friday, October 16, 2009

Jen's 8th Birthday Cake!!!!


Jen's cake! My friend Hope gave me the recipe and a few pointers for rolled fondant....It isn't perfect and I have a LOT to learn...but I am soooo tickled with how it turned out! (just don't look at it too close and you can see the uneven-ness of it) but still! sooo happy with the results...not to bad for my first time....so do y'all think I need ANOTHER hobbie! lol! That fondent is super fun to play with! Happy Birthday Jentrie...hope you have a great day tomorrow! I love you LOTS AND LOTS ( i will post pictures of Jen with her cake at a later date in her new Baptism dress :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to try a fondant cake. I am too scared. Maybe you have given me courage. Yours turned out beautifully!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Looks great!!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, to answer your question about the caramel sliding off: according to my expert candy company ownin' friend, Susan it is because you are dipping while your caramel is still too hot. HTH!