The day after Halloween, which was a Sunday. Rhett had come home from his morning Church meetings and wasn't feeling well and chose stay home, SOOOOOOO he kept Peyton home with him. Well, Peyton LOVESSSS his Batman costume and WOULD not take it off (really monday night I took off him after 3 days!!! And that was a FIGHT!!! But it HAD to get washed and SO DID HE!!!) Lol....Anyway, I thought I would just come home and get his church clothes on and take him back to Primary.....he did have a bath this morning then put that costume right back on!!! BUT when I got home this IS
WHAT I
FOUND!!!!

But mom I am just trying to make my face Black like BATMAN....He did NOT make it to Primary this day! And thank goodness for MaryKay Makeup remover!!! The black was from a Halloween stamp he recieved trick or treating...leave it up to my cute little four year old to use it to paint his FACE!!! But check out the total CUTENESS of this FACE!!! Oh the Bubba! :)



Just because he is cute and I love these pictures of HIM!!!
1 comment:
Oh Tiff!!! How cute is that!?!? What a kid :) It reminds me of my little grandson that watched "Twilight" with his Mom and he was Edward for a week!!!!!
Post a Comment