Okay...way behind!!! Playing catch up...did you know that you can go to post option and it will let you put the dates you want your posts to show...so even though I feel like I just did a 100 posts...YOU would never know it because the dates are all ON TIME!!! LOL.....I have a few more things to post about April and May...like easter, and pictures of Hub and Bub....field trips...G-day...last day of school....kind of stuff...but that will have to wait...because I am SUPER tired!!1 (hello...i ran/walked my first 5k today and i am BEAT!!!) I tried to clean house but you can't tell...I feel like I have worked all day and got nothing done! lol....oh well! So I decide while waiting on laundry I would catch up on the blog! It has BEEN super busy at our house....i will let you in on it all hopefully this next week I can get caught up....so STAY tuned!!! Check out all the posts below clear until you get to "I caved!"...lol..it really has been a while! :) GOOD NIGHT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment