families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, September 27, 2009

F*R*U*S*T*R*A*T*E*D!!!!!

I have this garden clear full of TOMATO plants (26 of them!!) and they are all still green! I am really starting to freak out...at this time last year I WAS almost done with my tomatoes and this year I haven't EVEN started! AND because most of it was WAY gone by summer, I need to do DOUBLE so I am CLEARLY frustrated with my tomatoes... good news is, I have 4 more VERY large zucchini to do stuffed zucchini in (yum) I will post some recipes for the is soon! 8 LARGE banana squash (yum!!!), 5 perfect pumpkins so the pumpkin patch will be at home this year (and the kiddo's are NOT at all happy about that so I might just have to take them down to take pictures at the pumpkin patch!:) WE have a zillion and 1 peppers! BUT NO TOMATOES!!! UGH!!! and peaches have been so expensive this year we haven't done those either! I am soooo hoping to find a great deal UEA weekend up north on peaches or we are in BIG trouble! UGH!! I feel the need to can and have nothing to can (well...I am going to do some pear honey tomorrow!) but arg!

No comments: