families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Jackson's 1st Birthday!

My cute little nephew turned 1 on the 25th of August...I am a bit behind 0n my bloggingness...
anyway...weeks before his birthday his mom (my niece~yes...Baby J...is my GREAT nephew...oh that sounds soooo weird and sooo old...which I am NOT! lol!)

She wanted a sports themed cake...and I found these great toys filled with bubble gum at our local gas station! (serious) and on the inside..they have these cute little mini's only for key chains which worked super great on the mini cake! TOO cute! I love my star pan...can use it for so many things! BUT for real...isn't this one of the CUTEST little one year old's ever! I so think so...he wasn't to sure about the whole thing at first but totally got into it as we laughed and snapped pictures for a really long time! :)

"It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to..cry if I want...you'd cry too if it happened to you!..." lol..was not happy until....
awesome A.T (me) ;) showed up with the M&M's....chocolate cures just about anything!






His cute little mini cake...also made cupcakes for all the little people there! (i made homemade chocolate cake...makes the best mess!) :) My house was so hot that day...even with air the frosting was melting! getting soft on me! but he is one..he doesn't care...super yummy though! Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting...even soft frosting..yum! There was so much yellow...the M&M's helped add some fun color!
Takes after his mama...loves to "CHEESE!"




still cheesing!
















more cheesing!









is this funny or what!

what a fun bday! Thanks Ash and Mav for letting us be apart of his big day! and for asking to make his cake...he did not disappoint in the mess department...even if he did need a bit of help! :)

Happy Birthday Sweet Jackson...we LOVE you!

No comments: