4 weeks ago Rhett took his Administration Endorsment final and today he got the results (yes we had to wait 4 weeks!!! and it has been a bit of a stressful month!!) so we are so happy (ESTATIC!!) to get GOOD NEWS!!! Actually this is GREAT News! With his Admin. Endorsment...the SKY is the LIMIT!!! I love you babe and I am sooooo PROUD of you!
I have a MILLION things I need to post and blog about....hopefully one of these days I will get to it! We have had craft day at home depot, made gingerbread houses (w/graham crackers), decorated and UNdecorated a tree (due to the fact that the real tree BROKE!!!), and many other things in between. SOOON when I get my PROJECTS finished I will blog the MEMORIES made this December!
CONGRATS BABE! I am sooo PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













2 comments:
You need to change that blog title! I thought someone had died!
What an exciting accomplishment for Rhett and your whole family. Congrats!
Post a Comment