











We had a fun and uneventful New Years! Bren, Lisa, Chan, Ash, Mavin & Jackson all came over for fingerfoods (my hubby rocked the hot wings!!!! YUM!) and a visit. At midnight (well 11:30) we did the Jackson New Years Tradition of Waffles and Ice cream!! Another YUM! It was nice to be home and to just relax with those ya love. Our group was small this year...and we missed those that couldn't come. Jen was the only child who DIDN'T fall asleep at any point of the night, but Chan joined her in the waffle fest :) Dallin was totally ticked I didn't wake him...but in the defense of mom....Dad did wake him and walked him to his room and he didn't even open an eye lid! lol!!!! I hope everyone had the BEST New Year EVER and That 2010 will be the best THERE has ever BEEN! (lol...the only thing I could think of that RHYMED!) lol! I am hoping for many GREAT and POSITIVE Changes!!!! :)














2 comments:
Hope you have a Happy New Year's too. It looked like you guys had a great Christmas! Your family picture turned out soooo cute! I love how Peyton is in mid-action. That's how my kids always are.:) Always on the go! Anyways, hope you guys are doing good!
Happy New Year! We had a great time in Utah, and it look like you had a great Christmas. I love the doll houses you made, they are awesome, very creative!! Well I hope you have a great 2010! Love ya!
Post a Comment