Check out the look on her face!!!! I had mentioned to my SIL Kayla that my kids needed to go tubing...so last Saturday, Dallin, Jen, Valerie and I went with my brother Brady, Kayla and their kids up by the Gunnison Water tanks to PLAY IN THE SNOW!!! I captured this look on Valerie's face! It says to me that there is NO greater JOY than the feel of the cold air in your face, the sun shining (it was a beautiful day), the rush of sailing down the hill on a tube and white beautiful SNOW everywhere!!! (not to mention aunt Kayla's lap!!! but she went on her own after a few times with Aunt Kayla!) OF my kids VALERIE ( I believe) had the MOST fun!!!! Then Dallin and then Jen...Jen doesn't like to crash...but I am going to save that for another post! I loved this picture...I loved the look on Valerie's sweet face...so this post is about HER and HER JOY!
*for more fun filled tubing pictures click on the post title :)
6 comments:
What a perfect picture.
That is a great picture. She is so cute. Your kids are looking so grown up!
What a cute picture of little Valerie!
How fun that you know Mallory! She just moved into our ward about 2 months ago, right before she had her 4th baby. She is darling. Her mom came to the scrapbook class with her (Lour). She was tons of fun too. I'll tell her I know you for sure.
GREAT capture! I love it. That's one to remember.
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, it made my day.
Great capture, I love it! That's one for the books.
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, it made my day.
Post a Comment