Okay, I seriously had NO idea that my cute little (okay...she is a SR in HS...but still) niece Kayli could act the freaking HOUSE down!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I am SOO glad I was able to attend ONE night of this ab-so-lut-ely AWESOME production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at Lehi High School....one HUGE word to explain this High School Production....OUTSTANDING!!! Kayli was "Millie" and she did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!! I was BLOWN away by her amazing VOICE!!! Really such a great actress...now, I may just be a tad bit biest...but still, I wanted her to sign my program so SOMEDAY when she is this amazing actress in Hollywood I would have one of the first signatures! She should of been on Idol because she was WAY better than anything I heard this year! (really Kayli....you are amazing!) I wish I had a video of her last song she sang...OH MY GOSH!!! (again!!) Way to go Kayli....

So CUTE is she.....(yes...I took these from her Facebook...just to blog!!!)
I wish you could see the WHOLE dress...my niece Lacey (her sister) made the dress...as she did all of Kayli's outfits...she is pretty amazing and talented as well!!!
I really REALLY wish y'all could hear here sing this SONG!!! AMAZING!!!! She is not only amazingly talented, but very beautiful!!!
I took this one....the young man in the Picture is Steven Lew who just so happens to be my neighbor's nephew (the Inouye's!!) Go figure!! He did awesome too! He was HILARIOUS!!! I really REALLY wish I could of gone every night!! It really REALLY was that good!! A HUGE Congrats to the Director and all who made this production the awesome show it was!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment