families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I blinked....

Really...serious! This is MY baby!!!
I am allowed to be totally
BUMMED that
he is all DONE with
KINDERGARTEN!!!
I totally love his shaggy look! lol! I was
SUPER sick the day they
took these and I 
FORGOT!
So he has the 80's look going on! lol
Can't believe he is on his way to 1st grade!
A few days ago he said to me
"Mom, I want to be 5 again."
"5!" I said..."Why 5? 6 is such a good age."
"Because {sigh}6 is old and I am tired of being old!" 
LAUGHING OUT LOUD!

HAPPY GRADUATION BUB'S! 
I love this face!

{now with this all said. I have a new goal...to be better at bloggin! Seriously working on it...my problem lately is I have way to much to say...that shouldn't be said! lol...working on it! Ha!}


2 comments:

Camille said...

I love their little "GRAD" pictures!!! I'll miss this class! They were a lot of fun! And I will NEVER forget the FuNNy things Mr. Peyton would tell me!!! :)

Emily said...

I wish they did those pictures up here! That is way too cute!! Sad how fast they grow up!! I like the shaggy hair! LOL It's the "in" thing now a days! Glad to see your back blogg'n :)