families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MY Top 10 blogging distractions! (writen 1/11 posted 1/12. HILARIOUS!!)

Okay Seriously!! I have had the hardest time keep up with blogging...AND I seriously could do it...I could...I could just organize my time better and just POST...but I sit and I stare!!! NOT KIDDING!!! (new years resolution...NO MORE EXCUSES!!!) I have to many of them...really I do.......#1 my computer is way  to slow...#2 I take tooo many pictures and want to blog about ALL of the...#3..something pops into my head that I want to blog about that may be controversial...and even offensive to others because I just want to go OFF and explode and have a virtial temper tantrum...so then I have BLOGGING conversations with my self in my head OR I actually blog and don't post! (i know SAD!) #4, I start then get distracted by the laundry, dishes...fighting children, Scrappin', SOMETHING ...i refuse to believe I am ADD...I really don't think I am...I am more like UNORGANIZED!!! Which is super super true!!! Working on it! #5 I get moody because I allow others lives to dictate my behavior (working on that too! I seriously cannot care more than the other person!) #6...pictures...I am slightly addicted to my camera!  #7 I have to many things I want to do...and need to do...so then NONE of them get done....8...did I mention my lack of organizing....okay so may be I don't have 10 reasons...but really none of them should really matter...I need to just DO IT!!! So here goes 2010! I need to recap...so then I will feel like I can go forward with 2011! lol...see another excuse....go back in time so I can proceed with the future! lol...sheesh!

***Ya, recaping is NOT gonna happen...because I blinked and 2011 went flashing before my eyes and NOW 2012 is HERE (HELLO, I am actually posting this JAN 3 2012!!!) lol...HILARIOUS!!!! Really though, in my defense our computer compleatly SUCKED and then DIED!!! so now I am on a new computer and BLOGGING AGAIN!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: