I have always thought in my whole life that Snowflakes were
REALLY
just drops of frozen rain....or cut out of paper (of which i really LOVE to do...yes really!!)
or created with crystal beads to hang on a tree, or crochet out of thread to
make a doily or wall decoation..
(i think you get the idea)
As a little girl, I remember LOVING (and still do!) the Ideals Magazine. My Grandma DeMille use to get them and I would read them cover to cover, there is one issue where there is a poem about Jack Frost and how he frosted the windows with beautiful winter designs (I wish I had all those back issues!!)...I have seen such designs... BUT a REAL SNOWFLAKE with 6 points that looks like a crystal creation....nope,
NEVER,
UNTIL NOW!!!
Every year, it has become a tradition to go Christmas tree hunting...Either HERE in Gunnison, or down south in So. Utah (we would normally go out on the Kiabab in No. Az to find a grand Blue Spruce!) Well, this year we went up to Twins. If you live in Sanpete Co. you most likely know where this is, because I really don't know how to explain it...i don't pay attention to directions....up Mayfield Cnyn is the BEST you will get from me without a MAP!
So up the mountian we go....of course, because I get really nervous in snow and small roads with steep edges, I did a good job NOT looking out the window at the beauty we had before us, until I could see mountain on either side of the car! We arrived at our destination..... the kids are EXCITED for snow and pile out to play.....
While dad hunts for this......
I take pictures like this......
![]() |
| pretty huh....and calm!!! I like calm....the black dot on right side of the picture is Peyton and Buddy... |
When Jentrie comes upto me and says...
"MOM!! Look at your jacket!! Snowflakes, tiny perfect
SNOWFLAKES!!!"
And really I can't take pictures of my jacket, so I looked at her
i saw these.....
all over her beanie hat!!! HOW COOL IS THIS!!!
It was like Heaven opened up a jar of cake sprinkles and
sprinkled them all over us!!! BY far the COOLEST
Gift this Christmas
(well that and my new home computer!)
But really!!! This was truely a gift straight from Heaven!!!
I wish I would of calmed down a bit and taken
a few BETTER pictures....but I was
SO very excited!!! SNOWFLAKES!!! they really
are for REAL!!! This picture is my fav....mind you it is BLOWN up LOTS!!! Just
so you can see how totally AMAZING it is!!
![]() |
| SERIOUSLY!!! How AMAZING is this!!! I love it!!!! *btw, if you click on the pictures you can see them bigger... |
So there we have it!!! My family all experienced PERFECT Snowflakes
falling from the sky!!
I love this picture of Peyton....
![]() |
| Check out the AMAZINGNESS by that beautiful eye!!! |
I am sooo GRATEFUL that I was able to experience such
and amazing GIFT from HEAVEN with my most
PRECIOUS GIFTS....
these guys....
![]() |
| MY FAMILY!!!!! Oh how I love them! |





















1 comment:
I have never seen perfect snowflakes like that. That is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment