families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Congrats to my cousin Mack & Renee.....TWIN GIRLS!!!!


My cousin Mack and his wife announced several months back that they were getting TWIN girls!!! (#'s 6 & 7!!!) Well...what a great MOTHER'S Day treat for Renee to have these two cuties on Mother's Day Eve! (May 9th) Baby A was born at 11:29 and Baby B was born at 11:30 PM....one weighed 4.8 lbs and was 17" long and one was 5.5 lbs and was 18" long...(but I am not sure which is which...lol) after a few days they gave up the names Baby A and Baby B and were named Sara Kate and Samantha Anne, I am going to guess and say that the one with the most hair is Sara and the one with the least amount of hair is Samantha.(?)...soooo cute! These little dolly's were welcomed home yesterday by....big Brother Chase, big sister Crissy, Big sister Ashley, Big Sister Kelly and Big brother J-D........wow! Congrats Guys.....can not wait to meet these girls! and to see your crew all together! Hats off to you Renee...I wish you a VERY speedy recovery!!!!

4 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Tiffany, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I LOVE that quote!!! I love having blog 'lurkers' so lurk away! I am laughing right now because I JUST posted about being soooo baby hungry and how every blog I visit has something about a newborn (especially twins) and then I go onto your and BAM it is there in my face again!!!! LOL I love it. They are beautiful babies! Congrats to your family, what a fun treat to have TWO beautiful new babies to kiss on.
Come back and visit whenever you want!

lvs2dance said...

btw- you have BEAUTIFUL children! what a bunch of cutie-patooties! Sorry I guess that I am stalking you now! hahahaha

Wanna be farm girl said...

Thank you, thank you!! You are so sweet!! And give Dallin a big ole hug for us! That is awesome that he would do it all by himself and a song that is hard to sing for most of us!!!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

even cooler...his teacher said he did fabulous...and it was a total last minute decision....even to her! he just belted out! So proud! :) she said he even dedicated it to all our Soldiers fighting for our freedom in honor of Memorial weekend! cute huh!