families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Today is MOTHER'S Day.....and it was a fabulous DAY!!!!

We went to church, had a lovely afternoon....the weather was GREAT!!! Rhett made a yummy dinner (that I had requested...lol!) I did make dessert though....a yummy flourless chocolate cake! YUM! Rhett's mom and dad came down for dinner....that was nice....I had a fun photo shoot with the family all dressed up (at my neighbors house...I love her back yard...sigh...someday!) the only thing that would of made this day BETTEr is if my mom and dad were here too!

Here are a few of my most WONDERFUL reasons I love BEING a MOM!.....

*the LOVE of my LIFE....because of you I became a MOM!! and I thank you! Love ya BABE!!!


*My joy's....my babies....




















*Valerie (insisted on holding SOMETHING in her hands!)
always makes me smile!















*Peyton....my baby! so sweet (most of the time!lol!)





















*Dallin....getting so big on me...(was SO not happy to have pictures taken...thanks for letting me get ONE good one! lol!)





















*Jentrie.....pretty girl! and such a good helper!



















Brothers

and

Sisters!





















I also want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all my "MOM's" out there....
1st: MY MOM!!!!...She is such a great mom and a great friend and I love her so much! I miss her ton's because she is toooo far a way to play on a whim! She is a great grandmother (who my kids LOVE!!!! and miss also!!!) Mom has taught me SOOO much! you don't ever get how much you are loved by a parent until you become a parent!....Happy Mother's Day MOM! I love YOU!!!!








2nd: My Mom-In-Law....Afton! Another amazing Lady, who raised a fabulous SON!!! Thank you! Afton is also a great friend and SOO fun to go shopping with (only not as much as we use too!...lol!) I am so glad to have her in my life and a great example of faith and strength to me!....she too is a great grandmother and we love you!








3rd: My Grandma Dorothy...who is still living! I love you grandma! You have always been such a bright spot in my life! You are a great and amazing lady and I love you very much!






4th: Mandy...my little sister! I love you Mandy and wish you were closer...(sorry your not feeling so good today!) You are a great mom and have become such a good friend! Love YA!! and miss ya lots!!!!
* I have many other "MOM's" out there who influence me everyday in one way or another.... many Aunts, Sister In-laws, cousins, friends & neighbors.....many, many friends who I watch everyday and want to be a better mom just by watching YOU!..... I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for all the Mom's in my life!

Happy MOTHER's Day to YOU All!

1 comment:

by: Kim said...

I love your pictures. You have such a cute family.