Seeing as I have many family members who have served our Country in HONOR of our FREEDOMS....this cartoon was emailed to me....and I loved it! A BIG THANK's to ALL our SOLDIERS who have in anyway sacrificed their lives, families, and time for the USA! I love and appreciate you! THANK YOU! To my Grandpa's who fought in WWII, my Dad (and Uncles) who fought in Vietnam, My brother who has been to Iraq (twice), my cousin who is serving in Afghanistan (again), my neighbors and community/ward members, and many others out there doing this amazing thing. Yesterday was Dallin's class talent show (which I missed :( I totally spaced it! Plus...I had Peyton home with a stomach bug coming from every end! :( double bummer!) anyway....Dallin was really unsure of what he wanted to do...I really wanted him to sing, because I thing he is great....so he started practicing God Bless The USA...I was going to get the Karaoke music and all...then he decided he was going to Stand up Comedy...yes quiet the little jokester....well, off to school he went and then he came home with the biggest grin on his face..."MOM, my talent show was this morning and guess what I did?" --after my inital reaction of feeling like the worst mom ever for not being there I had said to him, "Today! I thought it was on the 20th..." Dallin's responce, "Mom, today is the 20th! But it is okay!" - yes I am loosing my mind! So I asked, "What did you do? Jokes?" His reply..."NOPE!! I got up there planning to do jokes and out of my mouth came "The Star Spangled Banner"! And I sang the whole thing mom...I did!".... He was sooooo excited! And soooo proud of himself. I am wondering now...would he have done it if I was there? I asked him how he did... he said, "Mom, I think I did really good!" ... that is soooo what I wanted to hear...Dallin LOVES to sing and he gets a bit Pavaroti on us so some kids at school have made fun and told he he sings bad and I keep telling him, "It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...only what you think and if you think you do good then you do good!" and yesterday he said "Mom, I did GOOD!" that was music to MY ears! Then he sang me his cute little song that he did by the way WITHOUT music!...SO proud of my Dallin! Good Job! (I still wish I would of been there though!)
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment