families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, August 27, 2009

football...beaver...ouch! call 911!

Okay...I took like 280 pictures between JV and Varsity and when I downloaded them I some how lost all but 6 pictures...and they were dumb! BOO! I was soo torked because even though we were seriously injured in this game...NO...I mean 5 players hurt...4 so bad they headed home to the hospital (one went to the hospital in beaver) any way....I had some great shots! One of the mom's of one of the injured players said maybe I was supose to loose them! Who knows...I felt bad for Rhett, the coaches and the team! They did play there guts out (literally!) and 3 of the 5 injured are out for the season and seriously the season has NOT even started! Geez! louise!...One has to have surgery on his shoulder, one messed up his knee good! and one broke the holy crap out of his hand (thumb in 3 places, pointer finger, middle finger and pinkie finger....thumb got pinned today!) TOTAL bummer...all starters for Varsity and 1 started Jv as well....Thankfully, this weeks game was canceled due to an out break of swine flu at Layton Christian...bad for those who have the flu...GOOD for us that really could use the time off to heal just a bit more so we can battle with those Parowan Rams next friday.....come suport your local HS football team. Go Dogs! (Hang in there babe! only 7 weeks to go!)

No comments: