OKAY!!! I did it! I caved totally and completely! My family has been wanting a dog for a very long time. I have been the one diggin' in the heals...then in December we came across some darling little Australian Shepard puppies for sale...only at that time Rhett was still emotional about some decisions that had been made and didn't want to buy on emotion, but talk about puppy dog eyes (I mean Rhett, the kids are a lot easier to say no to! LOL) anyway....I have a good friend that called me up and said that her dog an Australian Shepard would be having puppies and they would be ready in April (our anniversary month and Rhett's birthday month)......I mentioned it to Rhett but he really didn't say anything so I thought...I am just going to do this....SO....a few weeks or so ago...Okay...like the first of March, I went and picked out a puppy for my family...(for Rhett's birthday! haha!) .I held a few of them before I decided on this guy...I like the white color and the black eye patches...sheesh! If you know me I am soooo NOT an animal lover....I don't believe in being mean to animals at all that bugs me...it also bugs me when pets are treated better than kids....SO for 14 years I have been the "NO" person. And let me tell you how EXCITED my family was when they opened their eyes to this little guy last night! Peyton didn't want to go to bed or eat dinner....and wants the puppy to live in his room. Valerie would like to name him ROY! I am so NOT sure where she found that name...it was sooo RANDOM! lol. Dallin is going to do his homework ON the bus so he can play with the puppy after school....(hope that lasts!) Jentrie thinks he is really cute and would like to put him in a doll stroller and take him for a walk! LOL! The last 16 hours this is the following:
5:45 pm..."OK, open your eyes"..."NO WAY!! Mom got us a puppy!!!" (everyone!)
"what should we name it?" "Shep", "Lucky", "Dundee"
"I think Roy" (valerie!)..."What about Tip" (peyton)
6:00 pm...peed on the floor (lysol wet wipes!)
6:10 pm....POOPED on the floor (lysol wet wipes!)
6:20 pm....feeding puppy
6:30 pm..."this puppy likes me best" (peyton)
6:45 pm....take puppy outside.
7:00 pm....come back in house...POOPED on floor (I see a problem here!)
7:05 pm....puppy has to be put up so we can eat...puppy doesn't like that and WHINES!!!
7:30 pm....Still whining....peyton eats 2 taco's in 2 minutes so he can keep puppy company!
7:40-8:15 pm... Family Home Evening with new puppy (and no mom..had a meeting)
8:30 pm....everyone has to go to bed...puppy is whining (missing his mom...peyton is pretty sure)
8:40 pm....Phone call from puppies former owner checking on puppy :) can hear whining! lol!
8:50 pm...."Mom, when is it time to get up?" (peyton)
9:00 pm...."EVERYONE go to bed!" (mom..as dad snickers in the back ground)
9:30 pm....puppy finally stops whining...is sleeping, so are children...
5:45 AM...puppy is whining...rhett goes and gets him...
5:46 AM...Peyton is awake...is going to hang out with puppy...
6:00 AM...Dallin is awake and will watch puppy...dad goes back to bed (what ever!!! FOX news!)
6:15 AM...ALL kids are now awake and laughing at puppy...
6:30 AM...puppy POOPS!!! on floor! (lysol wipes!)
6:45 AM....puppy doesn't want food....goes back to box....so kids can get ready for school...
6:46-8:00 AM...PUPPY whines....
8:00 AM...puppy and peyton play.....
8:20 AM... put puppy outside to potty...doesn't potty (snow on the ground, stays by the door!)
8:30 AM....puppy comes back in the house (shaking my head!!!) and POOPS on the floor! ARG!!! tries to chew a chair and a shoe....
8:45 AM....back in box so Peyton will take a bath...whining....
9:21 AM...I am now going to get Peyton ready for school...puppy is still whining...
9.25 AM...Peyton ready for school...taking dog outside to play until his ride gets here...
9:25-9:50...Played outside...dog doesn't like chickens....was afraid of them...whined...lol LOVED chasing Peyton in the snow...
10:15 AM...Peyton at school, puppy sleeping ...all worn out... :)
I cannot believe I bought my family a dog! I so caved! ;) but they are really happy about it...hope it lasts!
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago




















4 comments:
I am not an animal lover either but my married daughter has two little dogs(chihuahua's) and we all love them. They are so fun. We will probably never have any inside dogs ourselves but it sure is fun to have the granddogs (since we wont be having grandkids anytime soon) over.
My parents got a new puppy in October and had a tough time potty training him.
The potty training is not fun especially when there is snow outside summer time is so much easier but keep working at it and he will figure it out. We got alot of tips online on potty training and that helped.
You have lost your mind! Good luck hope it works out!!!
LoL..Oh how funny, You didnt know you were going to be having anouther baby around the house did ya. Holy cow he poops alot and wines alot! um, did we mention that there will be NO give backs..LOL, Keith feels bad for you and all the clean up.. I am just laughing..
LOL Yeah they are fun! I just gave up my dog. she was 14 years old. I have had a hard time juggling with a baby and an old dog? LOL But it's good for the kids!!!!They will enjoy it!!
Post a Comment