Peyton turned the BIG 5 on April 8th....these pictures are from his original birthday day....I was a bit lazy on this day and bought a small cake and stuck a bunch of hunting toy's on it (that I bought a Christmas and decided he had enough so saved until now and BOY did they come in handy!!! All he said he wanted for his birthday was Kyson to come to his party and to get his own wallet with money in it...(don't we all!!!) lol....SO...We gave him his much loved wallet (which he said was the best part of his day) with pictures of the family in it and an ID card (DL..so he things! lol!...I can wait 11 more years for that!!) And between the grandparents, home teachers, friends, family...the kid made BANK on all the $5 bills to fill that wallet!!! Which he still has quite a bit in there...he doesn't like to spend it! lol....'cept on GUM and Cream Soda!! lol....AS for the second wish....I had been visiting with my mom and they were making plans to come up a few weeks later (today actually) so we decided to post pone his birthday party (which he doesn't care...hello he is FIVE!!!) I told him his Birthday present was on order and wouldn't be here until the 17th and life is GOOD!....so he wanted a Cowboy birthday party with horse rides...because of the date the Cowboy that was going to come couldn't so then I talked to my neighbor Mike who has horses and asked if he would be willing to come be the main attraction...he was AWESOME to come!!! (thanks MIKE!!)
is he cute OR what!!!!
Thanks Mike! It is nice we have a big empty lot by our house that our kids pretty much have taken over! lol...worked great for the horse rides....now on to the big SURPRISE!!!!
The COUSINS...Houston, Peyton and KYSON!!!!
My mom and dad were watching Kyson this weekend SO it worked out AWESOME for them to bring him up for the PARTY!!! I didn't get a picture of Peyton's face...I was holding my hand over his eyes...and trying to keep my other kids from freaking out about seeing grandma and grandpa...you see they came up from Arizona and had seen them since Christmas...so they were silently FREAKING out!! IT WAS GREAT!!!!
Was sooo excited to see Grandpa McDonalds truck that he wasn't sure who to hug first! it was GREAT!!! These two are only 4 months apart...Kyson will be 5 in August....
Excitement for EVERYONE!!!
wish they could of stayed longer.....
TOTALLY Partied OUT>....Mom...this was the BEST day EVER!!!...I really really love those words!!! Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy!!! I love ya so much!!! More than all the stars in the Heavens.....
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment