families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cowboys don't take baths, they just dust themselves off!





















(So proud of his filth! His feet and arms were as bad as his SHIRT! scary!)

Check out this dirty little boy! He was so tired and did NOT want to take a bath...but he was NASTY! For about the last 5 months or so...getting Peyton in the tub is a serious CHORE!!! And I will be honest....I will choose my battles for a few days and let him be...but last night...I would of recieved the BAD mom award if I would of let him fall asleep this filthy! lol!....as I was putting him in the tub, these were his excuses:
  • mooooommm, do I have to use soap
  • it really is okay if I stink (my favorite!) lol!
  • the water makes my feet hurt
  • it's tooo hot
  • it's tooo cold
  • can i get out now (was barely standing in the tub!)
Bubba really has been our hardest child when it comes to bath time the other all love it and still do....Dallin is getting to where I have to prod him along...but he will get cleaned up....Peyton would go DAYS if I let him! Not kidding! To funny! It reminded me of the cute little quote I used as my header....funny little stage!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so funny. My kids are the complete opposite. They LOVE bath time! Thankfully, because they usually look Peyton did in the pictures every single DAY when they come in from playing outside.haha Your little "bubba" is such a cute little boy!

ME said...

Hey There! It's Nanette...I've been stalking your blog forever and just never take time to make a comment. I really love it!!! You are so talented.

Just a suggestion on the bath thing...Try letting him take a shower instead. He's old enough and he would probably love it. It will make him feel like a 'big' kid.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Nanette! I hope you blog lurk some more so you can get this post! lol The shower is even worse! We have tried that one! He is my funny child! so stubborn and so sweet at the same time! Makes me crazy!

Do you have a blog? my email is tiffajackson@gmail.com send me and invite also are you on FaceBook...my other addiction! lol! Nice hearing from you! ~T