families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy New BABY Max!














On Wed-April 8th....(on MY little Bubba's Birthday)....My cute nephew Dave and his equally cute wife Ashlie had a baby BOY "Max"! A little guy weighing in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. 18" long (i believe is what Grandma told me)... Anyway... Dave is going to be a fabulous dad! I just cannot believe it! He was like 9ish years old when (i think-17 years AGO!) I first met him and started dating his Uncle Rhett! Wow! These nieces and nephews just keep growing up on me! I just want to tell this cute couple CONGRATS on baby Max! I can't wait to meet the little cutie! Just look at that SWEET little face! and all that hair!

PS...Thanks Aunt Nikki for sending me the picture! :)

1 comment:

by: Kim said...

Cute baby! I love your new pic. Very springy. You have some cute kids.