families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another new BABY...it's a GIRL!

Our Nephew Derek and his cute little wife Devon are the proud parents of little Anisa Afton (I hope I spelt that right) Great Grandma Afton is so excited to have a little name sake....Little Anisa is 3 weeks old (I think). What a little cutie! It is so wild to see these nieces and nephews of ours become mom's and dad's....I believe Derek was like 5 1/2 when Rhett and I started dating...now he is a daddy. Little Anisa also has a big brother Asher (3). Congrats to the Jackson's and their new addition!!! We wish they didn't live so far...like WY...so we could meet her. Soon we hope!

1 comment:

Daniel T said...

Hey Aunt Tiff! Isn't blogspot awesome?! I'm just wondering why you have more pictures of my niece than I do. :)