
Who knows. But right now they are having a good time, I am glad at this age (most of the time) fun is fairly simple. Dallin is doing flag and hanging in there. ( He is the one in the middle with his hands on his knees.) I was surprised he asked to play again this year. I am just glad he is wanting to be involved! And it only lasts about 6 weeks!! He is doing a good job and is always excited for other teammates who also do well. Then there's the girls. They would be involved in EVERYTHING! But Rhett and I decided that the mini drill team would be just perfect - plus it was for only a week. They along with cousin Hadlee performed at the high school football game at half time. They were cute and did a good job.













2 comments:
cutest pics ever! I am excited for Kelly to be involved in those sorts of activities. Right now it is just girl scouts...too fun. And I want to get an earfull about your scrapbooking! I am a confessed addict.
how totally cute that the cousins can do drill team together! We miss having cousins close by!!!
Post a Comment