families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay I Lied..


I do have a picture of my brother Brady (SSGT McDonald) I know he hates this attention...But I am so proud of him and of all our service men and women...Thank You for your service and sacrifice..For our freedom and safety...May God always be with you and your families...This picture is of Brady, Kayla, Hadlee and Houston...just over a year ago (june 2007) when Brady left for Camp Bucca Iraq with the 145th FA; Manti Unit. This was Brady's second tour in Iraq. This picture was taken at the ANG airport in SLC just before getting on the plane. 9/11 did affect everyone in one way or another! Thanks Brady, We love you! And are so glad to have you home...kayla, you rock!

2 comments:

Brady and Kayla said...

I'm not the one who rocks. It's the amazing family, (sisters) that helped pull me through it! YOu and I both know that there is no possible way I would have stayed sane and made it without all the help I had from you and Mandy!! I love and appreciate you more than you will ever know!! Thanks!!

Nona said...

Tiffani: Love your blog.... The mommy moments are too cute! I need someone to tell me how to get the cute backgrounds on the blogs....I am sick of my boring blogger one.