+deer+hunt+2.jpg)
+kids+022.jpg)
+pumpkins+2.jpg)
+062.jpg)
+halloween+1.jpg)
+mom+and+dallin.jpg)
My top 10 reasons why I love fall:
1. The smell. I love the smell of fall. It shows up in late august and stays around until after Thanksgiving.
2. The color. Orange, red, brown, green and yellow all blended together. The changing of the leaves. This year we will have our own pile to play in. The last 2 years we have scooped up big piles at our neighbors across the street so the kids could just jump in them. It makes for some fun pictures.
3. The chill in the mornings, the warm afternoons and the chill in the evening.
4. The Hunt. Of course this is only our second hunt. But last years was fun. It helps when you actually get a deer...and Rhett did, the last day. It is fun to listen to all the hunting stories.
5. Pumpkin's, I love to decorate with pumpkins. I like to take the kids to the pumpkin patch and pick out their pumpkin. I like to make my porch all cute and take pictures of my kids...I like to make pumpkin pie, cookies, cake....dinner in a pumpkin. I like pumpkins.
6. The harvest. The picking of the yummy fresh veggies. Fresh salsa, making jam. Even though it is a TON of work. I really enjoyed it. Plus I LOVE looking at my pretty bottles.
7. Football. I really don't mind football. I actually like to watch games - without stress!!! LOL
But I love the feel of an exciting, fun game. I just like the atmosphere of it. There is no other outdoor sport with the same feeling as football. Go Dogs!! Go BYU! Go Blue!
8. Halloween.....the dress up, parties, tradition, candy. This morning I over heard Dallin and Jentrie talking about their favorite things involving halloween. Their #1 was decorating with pumpkins/going to the pumpkin patch which we will do on Oct. 1st. 2nd was dressing up and 3rd was trick or treating. To cute.!!! Jentries birthday, aunt Kayla's birthday...grandma Maxines birthday....love the fall.
9. Sunday afternoon drives to see the changing of the leaves in the mountains. I love the look of the mountain sides on fire with brillant fall color!
10. Did I mention the smell, color, taste...It is soup and casserole time. Time for sour dough biscuts and home made jam. A venison fry and dutch oven potatoes. A time to remember past 'Fall' memories. A time to miss all those who made past 'fall's' so memorable. I really just love Fall..always have.
1. The smell. I love the smell of fall. It shows up in late august and stays around until after Thanksgiving.
2. The color. Orange, red, brown, green and yellow all blended together. The changing of the leaves. This year we will have our own pile to play in. The last 2 years we have scooped up big piles at our neighbors across the street so the kids could just jump in them. It makes for some fun pictures.
3. The chill in the mornings, the warm afternoons and the chill in the evening.
4. The Hunt. Of course this is only our second hunt. But last years was fun. It helps when you actually get a deer...and Rhett did, the last day. It is fun to listen to all the hunting stories.
5. Pumpkin's, I love to decorate with pumpkins. I like to take the kids to the pumpkin patch and pick out their pumpkin. I like to make my porch all cute and take pictures of my kids...I like to make pumpkin pie, cookies, cake....dinner in a pumpkin. I like pumpkins.
6. The harvest. The picking of the yummy fresh veggies. Fresh salsa, making jam. Even though it is a TON of work. I really enjoyed it. Plus I LOVE looking at my pretty bottles.
7. Football. I really don't mind football. I actually like to watch games - without stress!!! LOL
But I love the feel of an exciting, fun game. I just like the atmosphere of it. There is no other outdoor sport with the same feeling as football. Go Dogs!! Go BYU! Go Blue!
8. Halloween.....the dress up, parties, tradition, candy. This morning I over heard Dallin and Jentrie talking about their favorite things involving halloween. Their #1 was decorating with pumpkins/going to the pumpkin patch which we will do on Oct. 1st. 2nd was dressing up and 3rd was trick or treating. To cute.!!! Jentries birthday, aunt Kayla's birthday...grandma Maxines birthday....love the fall.
9. Sunday afternoon drives to see the changing of the leaves in the mountains. I love the look of the mountain sides on fire with brillant fall color!
10. Did I mention the smell, color, taste...It is soup and casserole time. Time for sour dough biscuts and home made jam. A venison fry and dutch oven potatoes. A time to remember past 'Fall' memories. A time to miss all those who made past 'fall's' so memorable. I really just love Fall..always have.













No comments:
Post a Comment