ould be to hot. They were yummy! I decided that they would be really good with Spaghetti or Lasanga instead of Roast...lol!
It is a basic Buttermilk/Baking Powder Biscuit...only you add;
1 cup shredded Cheddar
1 t. basil
1/2 t. italian seasoning
1/2 t. chili powder
scoop out onto lightly greased pan (with pam) and then pat down just a bit then brush with melted butter. She did a good job and loves being in the kitchen....she loves that she is old enough to peel potatoes (so I will take advantage of that before she grows out of it....lol) and doing dishes by hand....(taking advantage of that too....) I know...my mom is going...she must of inherited that from her Gma Jackson, because this child's mother hates to do dishes...lol! Jen is a very good helper in every way, every chore, every room but her OWN!!! lol Thanks sis!













No comments:
Post a Comment