Valerie was invited to a Princess Birthday party a week ago...I made the mistake and thought it was last weekend...she was all dressed and ready to go and NO party... :( I felt really bad...Rhett had taken her and said that she handled it well but was sad...you know all dressed up and NO where to go...well I was on the ball this week...(even after scrappin until 3am...but it was fun) I did up her hair in a Royal Princess Hairdo and put together a dress...she has offically grown out of all our princ


ess wear. She looked so stinkin' cute!!! Here is a picture of her hair do.... I am so excited that her hair is finally long enough to BRAID!!! yay! I should of taken a picture of her and her dress, but I couldn't find my camera, then I found it in the car when we arrived at the party and it was too cold to take of her coat...oh well...my cute little princess :) She had so much fun....if you ask her she will tell you that the "real" Sleeping Beauty came to the party clear from Disneyland to sing and dance with all the birthday girls.... too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment