LOL...Peyton is REALLY wanting to learn to tie his shoes..
but his shoe laces are to short...because
I had to cut them...I couldn't
get the KNOTS out!
but his shoe laces are to short...because
I had to cut them...I couldn't
get the KNOTS out!
Yous see when he gets really frustrated with the
bunny ears he just ties
bunny ears he just ties
KNOTS
a lovely train of KNOTS
a lovely train of KNOTS
and if you are not
CAREFUL...
he will tie
KNOTS
in YOUR shoes....
like I said a train of KNOTS....
It took Rhett about 10 minutes to get the KNOTS
out of his shoe laces....lol...wasn't
very happy! Haha...but it was
FUNNY!...just because
I wear FLIP FLOPS!!! heehee!
like I said a train of KNOTS....
It took Rhett about 10 minutes to get the KNOTS
out of his shoe laces....lol...wasn't
very happy! Haha...but it was
FUNNY!...just because
I wear FLIP FLOPS!!! heehee!














No comments:
Post a Comment