I know...after that big spill yesterday on the WHY's of weight loss or gain....I thought I should post my results from my weigh in! I had mentioned yesterday that I was super scared about going because I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the results!!! But IT was (drum roll...) a
MINUS!!!
WHEW!!!!! Not quite 2lbs...which puts me at -14 lbs since the 11th of January! Only 8 oz (I KNOW!!) to get my 3rd "5lb" gold star!!!
I was super pumped!!!
And...this morning, just for the heck of it...I went thru my closet and dug out a pair of capri's that haven't fit my tush or waist in quiet a few years
and not ONLY
did they go RIGHT on...
but by the time I am ready for capries...they
WILL
be to
BIG!!!!
Which motivates me to continue the correct plan!!!
No MORE falling off track....:)
No more PROCRASTINATION!!
No more crouton's on sundays! :)
LOL!!! (oh happy day! singing!!)














2 comments:
Congrats!! Keep up the good work.
Remember things that are worth it are usually not easy.
Congrats! Yeah, you!
Post a Comment