families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me at 6 am

Good Morning Everyone, it is 6:40 a.m. And I just made it home about 10 min ago from my morning walk. I am trying to get my sorry behind out of bed at 5:45 and go walking at 6 and home by 6:30 which is when Rhett leaves for football practice. It came to my attention last week that soon (next tuesday 19th) I will be sending 3 children off to school everyday by 8, they will all need to be on the bus by 7:50...aahhhhhggg! So I am in training so I can get them ready with breakfast and all by 7:30 and to the bus stop by 7:45, then my day care kids (had, houston and kayden) will come at 8. WOW, that made me tired just writting it! Anyway, this is me at 6:30 in the morning, so far I've only slacked 1 day and that was yesterday, I even felt kinda off schedual all day! If any of you know me...I am so NOT a morning person. So this is really big for me!

1 comment:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I hear you girl. I suck at mornings. I have to leave the house by 630am to take Derek to seminary in the next town. Then have to rush back and get the other kids off to school as well. I am a night owl, but I have been ready to crash by 8pm lately. I try to hold out till 10pm, but I no longer drag when getting to bed. :)