families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rhett's 15th GVHS School Picture...


I can't believe Rhett has taught here 15 years...It is strange to have his former students with children the same ages as ours...who are also good friends...Kayla was a 7th grader when Rhett first started at Gvhs, now she is my sister inlaw! He has 4 former students who help him coach football...Cody Dyreng, Greg Bartholomew, Brady (my bro) and Fonz (Zack Sorenson). It also a big weird that some of his former students are now my friends because of our kids..(and scrapbooking:) who would of thunk it! :) He has received his Masters Degree, put a house together, 4 kids, church callings, and now his Admin. Endorsement (plus basketball and radio) Can you turn rocks into Gold babe? Where would you find the time? Plus he puts up with me :) Love you Babe!!! Your are the best and I am so glad you are MiNe!

1 comment:

Brady and Kayla said...

Did you really have to put how long ago he came to GVHS and that I was a little ol 7th grader!! That makes me feel like an old woman!! HA HA I guess that just makes him even older!! Just teasin! I know that I was his favorite student that did nothing in his class! That's why I had to work my way into the fam!! LOL Oh I am SO funny!! Just kidding! LOVE ya Rhett! Thanks for all you have done for us!