
My little Bubba (aka Peyton)...I cannot believe he is nearing 3 1/2! We have succeeded in potty training, disposing of the binki, and learning to ride a bike...he has also picked up lovely words like fart, butthead and I don't have to! (Oh the JoYS!) The greatest is when he says "I love you Mommy!" and I say "How much" Peyton says "Too the MOON and Back BABE!" ...It's my fav! What a joy our children are...this little guy just completed it!













1 comment:
Tiffany, this is really crazy but I clicked my way onto our blog starting on Kera's blog a while ago! Anyway, I thought I better say HI and not be a blogger lurker. :) Fun to see your fun posts. And I didn't know you were a CTMH consultant. Fun! Hope things slow down for you with the kids back in school!
Post a Comment