
Valerie decided her and Peyton wanted a picnic..so they set one up in the living room, but mom thought it would be better to take it outside...then Hadlee and Houston came for a little while and it turned into a party. :) Notice
Valerie's baby alive..it even eats most dinners at our table :)













3 comments:
Hi Tiff! This is Alexis, (used to be Nelson, now it is Cooper) I got your comment today. Leslie is my mom and I totally know you silly! You let me borrow a dress when I got married to my first husband waaaaaay back in 95...and I just adore you! I saw your blog on Angie's so I just had to add you guys to my blog list. Your family is entirely too cute. :) Oh and your hubby taught at the high school here when I was in 10th grade.. I think anyway...great now I feel old. :) I am sooo into scrapbooking, so maybe you could hook me up with some stuff? I would love a brochure or something.
Love the blog glad you commented on mine so I could see yours!!
Hey there Miss TiFF! How the heck are ya?! :)It's sooo fun to hear from you! Aren't blogs the coolest dang thing? little bit addicting I must admit:) Looks like you got the cutest kids ever and life is good. Way to go! TTFN :)
Post a Comment