
Okay, the first time momma leaves town for an overnite trip by herself...well with aunt Kayla and Peyton is messing around with the Manti cousins (crap just happens!) and he bonks his elbow. Daddy takes him to the dr. and they get x-rays and they can't find a break...pretty sure it is badly sprained....well as of today (Monday, Aug 11 th) the P.A. from our Dr.'s office comes by and the main radiologist takes a look and finds a tiny little crack...yup its broke. But not enough to cast, we are to sling it for 2 weeks....hello! have you tried to keep a sling on a 3 year old, my neighbor suggested duck tape, she wasn't kidding. I may have to try it. Other than Peyton's hurt arm, the outing was super fun. We ate at our favorite Cafe' Rio (yummy fish taco's), we thought of my mom and Mandy, hung out with Kayla's family....I love her cousins, they are so fun. Shopped, shopped and shopped. Plus...Daddy did ALL the laundry. What an awesome surprise, the house was better when I got home than it was when I left. Thanks guys. Mommy appreciates it.













No comments:
Post a Comment