







LIfe iS a JuNglE!
And ours is FuLl of MoNkEy'S! Hadlee has suction cups on the ends of her feet and climbs right up, would like to swing from the branches---but I wouldn't let her! :) Houston tried real hard to get up the trunk...he was getting quite ticked that his legs wouldn't do what his mind wanted him too. Valerie would like to have suction cups on her feet...but mom had to do some helping to get her in the tree, then life was great! And Bubba...he just wanted to stay there :) I think these 4 are cute little monkey's!
And ours is FuLl of MoNkEy'S! Hadlee has suction cups on the ends of her feet and climbs right up, would like to swing from the branches---but I wouldn't let her! :) Houston tried real hard to get up the trunk...he was getting quite ticked that his legs wouldn't do what his mind wanted him too. Valerie would like to have suction cups on her feet...but mom had to do some helping to get her in the tree, then life was great! And Bubba...he just wanted to stay there :) I think these 4 are cute little monkey's!












No comments:
Post a Comment