st could not stand NOT playing in all that water.....so what the hey...we let them play....just before dinner we hear major screaming and here comes Dallin with a serious bloody lip....yup...stitches (oh...i do have a picture for this, the picture doesn't look as bad as it did when they were sewing it up! he was so brave!..) 4 of them....poor kid! He and Jen were playing a dunking game...(serious in like less than 2 ft of water!) and his face hit the bottom, the pool is on our car port...so the bottom is cement!....and split it open good! She felt so bad she gave me permission to send her to her ROOM!!! loL! I failed to mention that Valerie also lost her first tooth today....thanks to aunt Kayla and her amazingness with flipping those teeth out...Valerie didn't even feel it! (will post a picture soon...yet to be downloaded) Wednesday comes and goes because Dallin couldn't swim that day (48 hours with NO water!) It was pretty much a lazy day! Then Thursday arrived and I had decided to clean out the garage (well at least start it) I was in and out of the house the whole day...while the kids played in the yard and the pool...well Dallin is such a water dog that once in the pool not much can get him out...today, not even FOOD! (bad idea!) he was good for most of the day and wore a shirt, but about the last 2 hours of pool time he took his shirt off...i was too busy (bad mom) and sent him in to have his dad put sun screen on his back, tummy, face.....out he came back in the pool (later found out...he put sunblock on his tummy only...you can tell by the way the sun burnt his unprotected skin!) and was sun burned! OUCH!...mean while Valerie did have her dad sunblock her little body...all except what is covered by the swim suit...right....well....who would of known that her little swim suit rode up on the bum and totally sunburned her little bum cheeks! OUCH....after dinner I found her in the living room with her t-shirt (daddies) up and her shorts (panties hurt) down and her little bum up against the blower on the AC.....sad but funny! Well, after dinner...we were visiting around the table and Dallin was standing my the sliding glass door and talking to Rhett...I now don't even remember the conversation....one minute he was standing there and what looked like to me was him stepping back and tripped....NOT he totally passed out! Went down flat on his poor sunburned face...Rhett asked him what he was doing and there was NO response...then his legs and arms started to hit the floor....a seizure of some kind! SCARED US TO DEATH!...it was so fast! I said..."I think he is having a seizure", Rhett kneeled down and said "Dallin" this poor kid looked up at Rhett and said "daddy, what happened? I think I blacked out"....."it felt like i was under water.".....he was pretty dazed and confused...didn't remember the conversation - remembered drinking a glass of milk about 15 minutes before the incident. He was totally pale underneath his "tan" and really scared....conclusion...to much sun, not enough fluids! Lucky, lesson learned! WOW! Rhett (such a nice calm dad!) stayed up with him and made him drink gator aid every 15 min until after midnight and ever hour after that until 4 am...then Dallin came and got in bed with mom in our room...he was so miserable! :( Friday - another pretty normal day...(thank goodness) went to the park with Callie and Jenny...another really hot day....in which Dallin stayed out of! he was pretty tired most of the day... Saturday (today) today, the kids did play in the pool for ONE hour only! lol! and sun blocked them myself!!!! Dallin is really sore...poor kid (i keep saying that!) has blisters on his shoulders... :( thank goodness for Apple Cider Vinegar! It works! and he said that after I gave him a nice PICKLING he felt so much better! I found online many home remidies for sunburns and blisters....Apple Cider Vinegar is something we always have on hand...tomorrow now that the blisters i guess you could say have popped, I am going to do green tea bags (in water until really wet, squeeze out liquid) and lay on the blister ed areas....he is really sore...and is wearing my t-shirts because his aren't loose enough! So sad! It is soo very important to use sunblock! My lesson....never be to busy to just sun block them myself. Side note though, Daddy would of done it if he would of asked (lesson learned by Dallin, take the time to get help! because right now life stinks! no pun intended)....another little sun WARNING!! this also happened on Friday...but I had an update today.....a small child is here in town visiting family and the parents thought he was outside playing with the older cousins. At some point he apparently opened a car door, climbed inside and fell asleep. When found was not conscious...it was really hot yesterday and today (101-103)! This family and little boy is SOOO lucky....by the time he was life flighted out, he was eating Popsicle's and talking, from what I understand, he is being monitored to make sure his internal organs are all okay...WOW...how lucky this family really is! I know my kids have gotten into the car for whatever reason without my knowledge....they can take off soo fast....PLEASE....watch your kids ( i know I had a visit with mine about getting into cars without mom and dad and the dangers of the hot weather) this could have been such a tragic ordeal! The days are HOT! I kept my kids in today from 1-5...yes nearly drove me insane (LOL) but, I don't want a replay of Thursday....Happy Summer everyone and may you save yourself from nasty sunburns, heat exhaust - or worse! (okay...all done!)Whew!
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like a crazy week! That's too bad about Dallin's lip:( Hopefully the scar won't be too noticable. I know it's been awhile since I've been online to look at blogs. I did get caught up though! Now, if I could just catch up on my own. Sounds like you have had a pretty busy summer too. I can't believe school is starting in three weeks!! Take care - and no more accidents!!
Post a Comment