Okay....I was pretty much toast for the reunion this year because it was the same weekend as the Relay....I had a 2 h

our nap from 2:30 am to 4:30 am (thanks Kayla for the wake up texted!) and wen


t back down to help with Breakfast (I had the doughnuts and cinnamon rolls from Thriftway Bakery) By the time I made it home it was 8 am....then we started to get ready to head to the Reunion. We left at 11...I slept a bit until Panguitch...but after that with 4 excited kids NOT HAPPENING! Then we arrived at Heaton's Ranch (love that place!) and everyone went in a different direction...so I decided to hang in the car and sleep...NOT....just as I had started to doze....BOOM!! Freak, thought a bomb went off! NO it was Rhett & Max sighting in their gu

ns for the deer hunt...for the love! So I gave up on sleep for the rest of the day!...therefore...I was TOAST! The kids had a ball, Rhett and Brenan turned into Backgammon GEEKS...YES...GEEKS!!! The kids LOVE the pond and other than one injury (niece Kaylee) which could of been WAY worse...all was well! We finally got to meet our new little neice Anisa Jackson (Derek & Devon's little one...Trent & Cindy's grandaughter) and play with Brilee a little bit...Brian & Leah are moving to Kansas for Law School...which we are so excied for them but bummed to see them go so far away! (GOOD LUCK BRIAN!) It was nice to see everyone again and to be up Glendale Canyon (just love the smell up there...I know weird! lol!) We missed seeing Dave, Ashlee and baby Max, Ashley, Mavin & Jackson, Nikki, Derek & Dillon who is on his mission. We spent some time with Grandpa & Grandma (which is always great but grandpa was having a bad day - him and Peyton!) We took the kids down to the creek to skip rocks and play in the water...which was really fun! On the way home we stopped in Panguitch for a picnic at the Park and Rhett had a nap..then home we went!
(and I slept like the dead! Lol!)
Skippin' Rocks.....




No comments:
Post a Comment