Peyton and J....um...wondering how old they really are here....
the kids on the float,
Valerie
Peyton and J.
The Parade....
*Cow with stars and stripes...only in small town Utah!
*The kids on the float...Peyton said "come here mom, for you" as he handed me a piece of candy and a kiss! too sweet!
*Hadlee with on the float with the cheerleaders...
Dallin, my old soul (sometimes I think he should of been a pioneer!)
Dallin again, whoopin' it up in the parade...
My friend Sarah and her little boy....
Jentrie...MOM it is sooo HOT!!!
The kids were good sports, it was really hot today! And being in the parade itself, they didn't get to catch candy.....I was prepared to go buy them some...but they weren't disappointed (i think they did get some while on the float) but I had taken the to GIC to see Connie and she bought them a drink and I bought them a grab bag...and they were great with that! So glad they were easily bought off! loL!...then back to our house to change and for a 4th of July brunch, french toast, eggs, bacon....it was all yummy. Off to the park we went for an hour of fun....I stayed and helped out at a booth, Rhett brought the kids home and 2 were asleep (yay)...then the rest of the day was nice and relaxing! I ABSOLUTELY love the 4th of JULY!!!! So much to be thankful for....
- Freedom (thanks to our many soldiers thru the MANY years who have helped keep us FREE!!!!...Many of you I love! Dad, Brady, Preston, both Grandfathers, Uncles, father in-law Val and many local friends and neighbors - may god bless you!) THANK YOU!
- Family!!!! Really, what would we do without our family! Where would we be! I love my family! Immediate and extended! I love having Facebook (i know!!) so I am able to keep in touch better with my extended family! It has been so great! I love being able to 'CHAT' with a random cousin at what ever random time! (so I guess I am thankful for FB too..heehee!) I love Rhett and our kids and the joy they bring me..
- Faith.....I am so glad to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...I love all it stands for and the comfort it brings me.
- Friends....I have the greatest friends in the world! here is my chance to tell them (i am sure they visit here every once in awhile ;).....Really though, whether it is friends from church, community, neighborhood, club...whatever...I love you and am sooo glad to have you in my life!
- FUN!!! really how lucky are we to have the freedom to have FUN! to play openly with our family members and friends...to believe whatever and however we wish! to just HAVE FUN!!!
- Food...lol...I am going with the "F'' words...lol...I am thankful for food...lol..we really are lucky to have good food so easily. There are so many that don't.
*********************************
I also want to wish our niece Leah 20
Leah and her little family are getting ready to move to Kansas to Law School....we will miss them but are so happy for them and this new adventure...thank goodness for bloggin' so we can keep up with them! Love ya Leah!
Darren will be a freshman at KHS this year...SO WEIRD! He is such a sweetheart and I am sooo glad to be his Aunt! He is easy to be
*********************************
July 3rd... BBQ Fun at our house with Brady, Kayla and kids, Bren, Lisa & kids, Gma & Gpa J., Uncle Kirk.....(and not ONE picture...I am loosing it!) Then off to the High School for the fireworks and ice cream..
Grandpa watching the pretty fireworks,
Valerie rockin' out with Uncle B. to the stadium music....
Daddy eating his ice cream, Uncle B. torch-er-ing Dallin (lol) as Dallin screams "he torch-er-ing me!"..... Peyton, Rhett













3 comments:
It looks like you had a very nice 4th of july holiday!
It looks like you had a very nice 4th holiday
we did thanks...send me an invite to your blog at tiffajackson@gmail.com how are you guys doing?
Post a Comment