families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Camera Pictures...just random stuff.....

BUT.....I took them with my NEW CAMERA!!! yes! I! AM! SO! EXCITED! ABOUT! THIS!
CAMERA!!!!!.....

hadlee...


diva jentrie sheesh












Grandpa Val & a few of his
beautiful granddaughters....










Peynut & Hub






the talented leaper...Jen...action shot!










My brother inlaw Max and his
beautiful baby girl Andrea












the kids with their new pet snails...
that were conveniently left in
grandmas trash









*cool sunset from the road...
taken in a moving car....








*3 amazing ladies who I have
the pleasure of calling nieces...
I LOVE being their AUNT!
Jen, Andrea & Lacey...



My sweet girls! so pretty in pink!












beautiful Andrea...
i love her sweet
express...didn't even
know I aimed those
lens her way!





Sweet uncle Kirk!

No comments: