will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."
3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown
Friday, February 13, 2009
Congratulations Anderson Family!
Just wanting to Congratulate Wade & Jenni on baby girl #3! We are so excited for them along with Janie and Addie! Can't wait to meet this new little neighbor! You guys are awesome!!!
This is our personal family blog. I have chosen not to make it private. However, I ask you to please be repectful of our blog. If you do visit, let us know. Feel free to leave a comment. Thank You.
Words to live by....
Life Is Too Short, Love easily, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile. Life May Not Be The Party We Hoped For, But While We're Here, We Should Dance..
Be Of Good Cheer....The future is as bright as your faith
Fabulous talk from General Conf....click to read!
President Thomas S. Monson's Sunday morning remarks
Sunday, Apr. 05, 2009
Since the October 2008 general conference, "there have been continuing signs that circumstances in the world aren't necessarily as we would wish."
The global economy is in a nosedive, the moral footings of society are slipping and the righteous are sometimes subjected to ridicule and persecution. Wars, natural disasters and personal challenges continue.
"It would be easy to become discouraged and cynical about the future, or even fearful of what might come, if we allowed ourselves to dwell only on that which is wrong in the world and in our lives. Today, however, I would like us to turn our thoughts and our attitudes away from troubles around us and to focus instead on our blessings as members of the church." An attitude of defeat is not of the Lord.
The history of the restored church includes the experiences of many who have struggled and yet remained steadfast and of good cheer. "This attitude is what will pull us through whatever comes our way. It will not remove our troubles from us but will enable us to face our challenges, to meet them head-on and to emerge victorious."
This gave me hope for the future...as long as we remain faithful and do as we are asked....WE will be okay...things will always be scary ~ but we will be okay!
Families Are Forever!
Family Picture 2011 (click to read the Family Proclatmation)
We Believe....
beautiful picture of the SLC Temple taken by my nephew Kenneth Jackson! Love it! Click if you want to know more!
The Living Christ
(click on image to read)
Love
Abraham Lincoln said.....
"Remember that a government big enough to give you everything is big enough to take it all away."
Abraham Lincoln also said, "If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
....hum....next four years has lots to prove....he compares his self to Lincoln...I don't think so!....in my heart and mind his CHARACTER is being questioned....lets see what will happen...(pray, because that let see and wait scares the you know what out of me!!!)
Gifts
Eddy Reunion 2007
The Jackson's
Welcome to our BLOG. We are the Jackson's...Rhett, Tiffanie, Dallin, Jentrie, Valerie and Peyton! I am a stay at home mom and an Independent CTMH Consultant. Rhett is a school teacher for GVHS, football coach, basketball coach, and works fir the local radio station. We love our life...enjoy our kids, family and friends! WE love BBQ's, summer, fall, football, 4~wheeling, the mountains, deer hunt, warm cookies, spicy salsa, and FUN! We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, where Rhett is the Elders Quroum President and I am a Primary Teacher and Personal Progress Leader for Young Women's. We LOVE our Ward and our communitee....
The Beginning
Rhett and I on our wedding day; April 5, 1996
Rhett ....my hot hubby! and worlds greatest DAD!
Loves the Gospel, Family, football, 4-wheeling, hunting, basketball, bbq-ing, did I mention FAMILY! He is a great daddy and a wonderful husband! I am so lucky to have been by his side for the last 16 1/2 years...the last 13 as his eternal compainion!
Tiff...aka Mom
I am a stay at home mom! It is crazy busy, which most of the time I Love! :) There are some days......anyway. Jentrie told me when she was 3 that she couldn't wait to be a mom so she could: peel potatoes, pay bills and drink diet pepsi....so I guess that is what I do. Fun huh! ;) I love scrapbooking (alone or with the girls!), being with my family and friend, I like cooking, bottling and sewing. I am trying to be more dilegent and read my scriptures this year! What I don't like is arguing, messy houses...but that is a given with my crew! Lol I also dont' like to clean the messy houses! I love to read, watch a good movie and popcorn...oh and don't forget that diet pepsi!
Dallin...
age 11 (soon to be 12)
Jentrie....
age 10
Valerie....
age 8 1/2
Peyton...
age 6 1/2
I'm A Close To My Heart Independant Consultant
My new stay at home job (mostly), it is totally fun and I love it. Of course I'm a total 'scrap' aholic! And I most likely need serious help! lol. Click on the card to see my projects!
Utah Lake Adventure and Other Musings.
-
It's been a wonderful fall. It seemed every tree has burst out in bright,
hypnotizing gold this year, with hardly any red or orange, and I've been
able to ...
Hiking @ the desert & Petroglyphs
-
We had such a great weekend exploring!!! One of our favorite things to
do!!! The weather was perfect and we got to soak in some MUCH NEEDED s...
-
holy moly I am a slacker!! I have almost forgot about my blog.. So a lot
has happened since last year.. I am almost done with RN school!!! Been to
Disneyl...
Twins
-
Somehow, I ended up with 2 black geldings - both of them found us, we
didn't go shopping for them. I also have two other horses that are light
chestnuts wi...
Dead Silent Snow...Wordless Wednesday
-
When it snows huge flakes it is so silent outside. Not in a creepy way.
In a beautiful close to heaven sort of way. That's how it was here last
night...
Halloween
-
We had a really good Halloween this year. We started with the annual
Elementary costume parade. The girls and I walked down to main street to
see Zac. N...
Roundup with dad
-
My dad (papa mark) found some ponies,and has just got then trained and we
thought it would be fun for then to pull a cart. Well we brought a wagon to
my ...
Much love
-
The Lord knows our circumstances and the intents of our hearts, and surely
the talents and gifts He has given us. He is able to gauge perfectly how we
have...
Blog Slacker
-
Wow, I wonder if anyone will read this post, it has been way to long since
I posted anything! A lot has been going on. Brilee has almost finished her
first...
Yeah I am still here....
-
I don't know why it is so hard to get back into blogging. Oh yeah I do
because I am a facebook addict LOL. I really want to start blogging again
because wh...
"Halloween 2011"
-
Jarrett (Mario), JaKelle (Candy Corn), and Jake (Luigi).... We had a great
Halloween!!! It started on Friday with the PTA's Halloween carnival at the
Elem...
My Little MVP
-
It was Dawson's last soccer game on the 21st and he has defiantly improved
since last year. He totally gets it and knows what to do. Its been so much
fun ...
School pictures September 2010
-
Harrison 11 years old 6th Grade, Jaxson 10 years old 5th Grade, Caroline 7
years old 2nd Grade
Kanab Elementary School. The kids love being back home and...
Almost as good.....
-
Since it is midnight.....
And I am still waiting up for three punks.....
and their cousin to come home....
on the four wheelers.....
and because their is...
Just Married...3 weeks ago.
-
Hello all. We are OFFICIALLY the Leake's now. Taylor and I got married in
Vegas on June 19. It was awesome. We were married at the Chapel of the
Flowers. A...
Latest Update
-
I need the hubs to take a recent photo - maybe tonight.....
I had a follow up interview on Wednesday with Bro. Brigham. It's so strange
to talk and tell my...
April - May 2010
-
*Lessons:*
April 4th - General Conference
April 11th - Ward Conference
April 18th - Marie Welch #6: The Fall of Adam and Eve
April 25th - Callie Robbins - T...
HOME FOR SALE
-
*Offered at $295,000*
- *3 Bedrooms 2 Baths*
- *on 1.02 acres*
- *Approx. 2,200 sq. ft.*
- *2 Car Garage*
*Costume Built Home*
*Over a...
Can't Put It Down
-
I bought a book last week. Not a big deal I do this every week when I
finish the last one... This week though I bought this book.
Why is this book so diffe...
Happy Holidays 2009
-
We were finally able to get together again for the holidays. I love it when
everyone is around. We had lots of good laughs, good food, snowboarding, &
fun...
Grandkids at Grammies -Christmas Break 2009
-
We brought our 8 grandkids home with us from 'Whoville'on Dec. 19th, and
kept them until the 22nd. We played some fun Christmas games and everyone ...
-
Whitley is always leaving us little pictures and notes. She left this one
on our desk and I think it's so cute. She knows what Christmas is really
all abo...
Back To School 2009
-
[image: Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Back To School]
[image: Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox]
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Money, Money, Money!
-
I did a really foolish thing today!!! I balanced my checkbook. I never do
that and for some reason I felt like I should. Why in the world would I
follow my...
New Pictures of House!
-
There are a couple more down in the slide show at the bottom of my blog.
I'll try to get inside pictures today while its still light inside. Anyway,
I am ...
Cleaning, Yuck!!
-
Okay, so I'm almost up-to-date on my posting, but I really need to get
downstairs and get some more cleaning done!! Yuck!@!@! It will be nice when
it's don...
This is what I do...
-
...when I go to Vegas for a wedding.
Here is my good buddy Worf.
Perhaps you recognize him. He is the tactical officer and the Chief of
Security on the US...
Real JOY
-
I registered Aiden for swimming lessons during a three-week block in May. I
was excited for him to start lessons; he did well last year and loves
swimmin...
Just some more pictures!
-
I braided Raegans hair and when I to it out it looked so pretty so I had to
take a picture. Here are some more pictures of the kids at the children's...
Darling – Dashing - Delightful - Daughters
-
Every morning when I wake up, roll over to turn off the alarm, and then
open my eyes, the first thing that comes to view are pictures on my wall of
five be...
-
Year in Review!
2008 is officially gone and now that 2009 is upon us and like a guy in our
ward said today in his testimony... "as of 2pm today the year wi...
-
Ashtyn won International Cameo Girl, in Las Vegas in July 2008. She has
made tonz of friends from all over the world, pictured with her is Emily
Smart fro...
Muley Hunt '08
-
Whit and I decided that we needed to dust off the 'ol jeep and take her out
into the hills. So we headed up behind diamond valley tuesday afternoon for
...
Peyton "mom, lets watch Scooby Doo and the Lochnest Monster."
Mom, "how about Curious George?"
Peyton, "no, I want to watch Scooby Doo and the Lochnest Monster..."
Mom, "But i think we should what Curious George."
Peyton, "mom, if you want to watch Curious George, then go in your room and watch it on your tv...I want to watch Scooby Doo!"....lol...end of conversation! ;)
mommy moment...
september 3...(conversation on our way to Richfield)
Peyton "Hey, mom! I know where we are going?"
Mom "You do? Where?"
Peyton (grinning his cuteness) "I'll tell ya when we get there!"
LOL....way to smart for his own good...betcha he has heard that before!
mommy moments....
sunday August 30th,
In your mind picture us as a family sitting in Sacrament while it is being passed and hear this conversation between daddy and 4 year old Peyton:
"Daddy, what are you doing?" "Thinking of Jesus (like you should be doing.)" "Do you miss Jesus daddy?" "Yes, daddy misses Jesus." "Why, is he dead or somethin'!"
Okay, this just made me laugh...after church Rhett looked at me and said "is he dead or somethin'...where do they get it from!" It reminded me of when Dallin was close around this age and he had asked his dad the same question "daddy, what are you thinking about?" "I am thinking about Jesus" "I'm not, I'm thinkin' about guns...!"
oh my boys! lol!
Mommy Moment.......August 2009
2nd day of school.....
I had a conversation with Mr. Larsen at the High School (he is Rhett's boss and his wife is Dallin's 4h grade teacher) anyway he told me about Dallin's day at school.....
During Math Dallin had fallen behind due to a mistake, a mistake to Dallin means to stop the world to make the mistake right instead of moving forward and going back when everything else is done. Therefore he fell behind, so then he starts to freak out! (seriously, freaks out!!) He became all frustrated and upset and Mrs. Larsen went over to Dallin to ask him what was wrong and his reply was "Mrs. Larsen, I am on BRAIN OVERLOAD!" lol...
only my Dallin! gotta love it! I am sooo proud of him and his determination to make this year work!
Mommy Moment.... July 31, 2009
this is my valerie's bad day: she woke up to go potty only to find her barbie's plate of cookies in the toilet...(the first tears of the morning)...then she went to go get her bubble gum out of the car and peyton chewed every piece...(second tears of the day) and her comment "I am just having a bad day....nothing is going right"....poor sweetie...(wish we could go back to having bad days like that!) :)
and she went to bed after tears about a sore throat...only me thinks it is just the results of a very tired little girl from the time she woke up! :) mama loves ya sweetie!
Mommy Moments
Words by Valerie:
July 11 2009 "mommy I got to help daddy mow the lawn with the MOW LAWNER!!!"
So cute!
July 13, 2009 "Mommy, look, a flight lifer" (helicopter other wise known as Life Flight)
.....LOVE it!
Words By Peyton: "Mom, there is skyra in the sky" (thunder)
Mommy moment...
June 17th: Okay..we have chickens...and 2 have been really consistent at laying. One has NOT been doing her job! And that ONE just so happens to be "Tiffanie Jr" (thanks to my SON for naming that dang bird after me!)...anyway! On this day Peyton came screaming in with an egg and a big 'ole smile on his face saying:
"Look mom.....Tiffanie Jr. is finally doing her job!"
Lol...funny...whatever! Rude naming a chicken after me! All in the name of love...yes, that is what my son (yes..Dallin) told me!
Mommies Moments:
Hey! It has been a while since I have posted some mommy moment...which is bad because then I really do forget!
This morning (5-21-09), Dallin was showing his dad his new Day's of '47 Activity Book. This book has some Utah History in it along with color pages and other activities. Rhett being a History teacher, Dallin knew dad would like this book. Dallin came to this page and read, "A monument now stands in honor of Utah's founding pioneers at one of Utah's own State Parks. "This Is The Place Heritage Park" (which Dallin has been too) Rhett said, "And to think your very own great great grandpa was the first man to arrive at this spot 2 days earlier." I said, "Really, who was that?" Rhett said, "Great Great Grandpa Orson Pratt." and Dallin's reply was this (classic!), " Hum, and after all that he dosen't even get a singe page in this book." LOL....kinda like "I arrived in Utah first and all I got was this dumb T-Shirt!" lol! Oh my Dallin! **************************************************** A few days ago, I had something in the Microwave and when it dinged Valerie said, "Mom, can I answer it!" lol! **************************************************** Peyton: "Mom, when I grow up to be dad's age I am gonna be a super hero huh!"
Mommies Moment:
April 1st, 2009
When I went into wake up Dallin, Peyton was in bed with him...which I thought was really cute as long as Peyton wasn't in bed with me, he is really hard to sleep with and can take up a WHOLE king sized bed!!!! Well Dallin came in to visit me while putting on his socks, this is the conversation: "Mom, I got up with Peyton last night and helped him go potty.' "Thanks Buddy, that was really nice of you to do that...he doesn't like to have to get up to go to the bathroom." "That's okay mom, but then Peyton asked if he could get in bed with me...and I said sure." "You are a good big brother bud!" "Whatever...when I said mom, that was like opening the door to haytes....you, know mom, the nice word for the H E $$ (spelled)! Man he is hard to sleep with and I am really tired!" laughing I said "Now you know why I like him to sleep in his own bed...next time just get in his bed..." "Oh, I will! For sure!"
This made me LAUGH!!! Dallin and his WORDS!!
Mommy Moment 3-12-2009
Because Bubba was SOOO bad at the Dentist he didn't get a treat at Walmart! (so proud of me for NOT caving! Dallin didn't get one either for a different reason...he was good at the dentist...but not at getting homework done!) The girls had been very good...got their teeth cleaned...did their homework in the car on the way...ect....and didn't rub it in the faces of their brothers...which was so not normal! lol!
So at the store I let the girls buy something for $1.00...yay they had Hanna Montana T's on clearance for $1.00! AWESOME! Well, Peyton decided that he wanted a treat and I said "NOPE...you were way naughty at the dentist!...NO TREAT!" Peyton (with his arms folded in a huff) "Well Mom, that is just not very fair....I not be YOUR mom NO MORE!" LOL!
He has been saying that little phrase alot lately when he doesn't get his own way...gotta love 4!
Mommy's Moment....2-19-09
Tonight I was helping Dallin with his spelling words. When I give him a word I put it with a sentence. This particular word was 'lunches'. The sentence I said was: "Dallin prefers school lunches over home lunches." Dallin said, "No offense mom, but...." Mom said, "Wait a minute! How many lunch ladies put chocolates in your lunch bag that say...'I'm wild about you!'." (valentine treat) Dallin said, "Actually, not many! But they do make a mean upside down cake!"
I guess I can't win....home lunch monday....sloppy joe and apple spice cake with butter cream caramel frosting...we shall see what he has to say about that!!! lol!
Mommy's Moment: 2-19-2009
Today while I was doing Valerie's hair for school, Rhett had gone outside to heat up the truck...on his way back up the front walk to our house he was whistling...Valerie said," Mom! Daddy is telling the birds 'Good Morning'!" I thought that was very cute!!
Mommy's Moments..... 2-11-2009
This is an email I recieved this am from Dallin's teacher Mrs. Hatch...so cute! :
As I came to school this morning, I got just behind your kids. They were at the back door and I heard Dallin say "Mama Mia". Of course I replied and asked them if they thought they would have to wait here for an hour. Dallin said no but not to worry, his coat is VERY warm. Your little Valerie piped up and said, "And my coat matches my outfit". I loved it. Have a good day
My reply was... "She is so girl!!!" basically it is okay if they freeze waiting for the door to open as long as the coat matches the outfit!! lol!
Mommy Moments.....2-10-2009
Okay...today I had a very immature conversation with my 3 almost 4 year old today over BALLOONS!! He had popped his balloon (thanks uncle brady for the balloons!!!) and wanted Valerie's and I said no...and he didn't like that and threw a big ole fit! So I got rid of the other balloon to dispense of all arguments.... and said "there, now NO ONE gets a balloon!" then out of my mouth so fast came "So bite me!!" (which I should not of said I know...) but this is what Peyton said... "I will bite you mom, hard and you will cry!"
lol, I thought that was funny!
Mommy Moment....2-2009
Dallin...again...lol!
Mrs. Hatch (his teacher) texted me this tonight! He really is funny and half the time I seriously don't think he knows it....
Today at school he was playing 4 square with some friends when he got out he said "I'm sorry my brothers, that I have failed you!"
Where does he get this stuff! She loves it...Dallin keeps her entertained! lol!
Mommy Moment.....1-9-09
Jentrie approached me tonight with a piece of paper and some numbers written on it...
"Do you know what this number is, Mom?" "Well, it's a 1-800 #....." "Do you know for who?" "Nope. Who?" "Kidz bop 14....and you have to be 18 or older to order with a Credit card (as she puts her arm around my shoulders and lays her cute little head next to mine) and I was just thinking you could do this for little thing for me and call this # and order it..."
All said with a big ole grin and a gleam in her eye! Dang...her Birthday isn't until Oct! :) Oh the joys of motherhood when your babies learn to spell and write...lol!
Mommy Moment!! 12-24-08
On Christmas Eve Day, Rhett was helping me get some things done. Well, Peyton is his daddy's shadow and was a bit in the way (we call it the pork chop on the butt....) any way Rhett said to Peyton,
"Bubba, if you would just get off my butt for a minute, I could get this done."
Peyton's reply in great seriousness....
"Daddy, I'm not on your butt!"
To FUNNY!!!
Mommy's Moments....11-19-08
It has been a while since my last mommy' moment. This one it to funny...I was going through some of Dallin's school work and I found a journal sheet. The question is:
"What will you do to make America a better place?"
Dallin's answer:
"I would make school shorter and I would drill for gas and make gas price's go down!"
I thought this was so TOTALLY my DALLIN!!! Had to share!
Mommy's Moment....11-3-08
11-3-2008 It has been awhile!
Yesterday while taking the kids to school, the clouds were very low.. There was a thick layer of 'Frost' along the bottom of the mountains on the East side of town. I thought it was so pretty, a little sign of the changing of the seasons...just as I pulled over along the road to snap a photo Peyton said, "Look mom, the mountain has frosting." How totally cute was that!
Mommy's Moment ... 9-19-08
Sept 19, 2008
Valerie is our sleepy child, she does NOT like mornings!!!! As she sat on the couch while I was putting on her shoes..she was complaining in her sad and whiny voice about how much she DID not want to go to school... "But you like school, Abby (her dear little friend) is there and you like Mrs. Mason (A.Kayla's mom)..school is fun." I said to her. Her reply was: "Can't Abby and me and Mrs. Mason come to our house and have home school?" Too funny...seriously home school...where do they get this stuff. LOL!
Mommy Moment....9-16-08
9/16/2008
Okay, I am not the mommy in this moment...but it was so cute and it cracked me up, so I am going to add it to my moments...
At Dallin's little flag football game tonight, my little neighbor boy Kolby was walking around with his little play camera. I asked him if he was going to be a photographer when he grows up and his reply was:
"Nope, I'm gonna be a dog." heheheee. To cute...
Mommy moment...9-12-08
9/12/2008 YAY!!! Dallin received 100% on his spelling test...this is a first for us and I am very proud of him. He sometimes is very uninterested in work (well most of the time!) Homework is my headache!! He has many reasons why he shouldn't have to do it and he is only 8! But we are getting there. This 100% was huge for him and he was so excited!!! Of course the little "you're a star" treat I snuck into his bag helped. Which I also informed him wasn't going to happen everytime because the reward for doing a good job is knowing that you DID it!! and you succeeded! Good Job Dallin! I love you and I am very proud of you! Keep working hard. Love, Mom
Mommies Moment...9-9-08
9/9/2008
Visiting with Dallin's teacher....again....this is the funny, kinda, thing that he pulled today.. Dallin is huge into paper airplanes. I recieve lots of little notes writen on paper and turned into airplanes :} Yes, today..he apparently, so badley wanted to throw an airplane and have it be legal to throw in class. In the time it took to come up with the whole 'air mail' plan, he could of delivered the message to the teacher's aide (who works in his class) in person...but noooo just had to throw the airplane. The funny thing was the message was just to inform her that he was finished with his reading. Even though Mrs. Hatch (who watched the whole thing) had a visit with Dallin about why we don't throw papar planes in class...she got a kick out of his thought process. (of course he dosen't know about that!) Will I survive his school years?
Mommies Moments....9-8-08
9-8-08 I just write new ones so I don't forget the old ones, so please bare with me and my millions of mommie moments! This one is about Jentrie...our sweet little girl who is now the cuss word Nazi!!! :) It is all good! Her and Dallin came up with a word list of all that bad words we shouldn't say in our home...and hung it on the fridge...yes there is a list of naughty words (use your imagination - a few may shock you!) that we don't use in our house and if you do use one of the words you get a big ole X by your inital....well last night right after Family Home Evening, someone pulled up to the house (we found out later is was Uncle Brady) anyway daddy was in his underclothing and said a little 'D' word as he ran to the bedroom for coverage....Jentrie came up to me and said; "Mommy, daddy said one of the naughty words on the list, we need to put an X by his inital" (Big ole grin on her face for bustin' dad!) To cute!
Mommies Moment....8-30-08
Sunday 8/30/08
Daddy, "So, Peyton..What did you learn in nursery today?"
Peyton, "Jesus has a gun."
Enough said :)
Mommy's moment...8-24-08
Sunday 8/24/08
'Treasure Life's Little Moments'
We walked to church this morning...which everyone was good about. However on the way home Peyton was not to happy about the walk home. It was to hot, he was too tired so he was poking along. I said: "Hurry up bubba"
His reply was "I can't my heart is broken!"
To funny!!! I hadn't heard that one before. LOL
Teacher Comments...8-28-08
Back To School Night - 8/28/08 Dallin's teacher Mrs. Hatch caught me in the hall just before this shindig started... "Oh, Mrs. Jackson! Your Dallin is the funniest little boy.....the story he told us today...just out of the blue has made my week!"
I am thinking to myself..."Oh no...do I want to hear this?"
"What did he tell you?" I replied
"He told us about the Christian Cat burial that he gave the dead cat found on your lawn..." heheheeee
"The Christian Cat burial? I was not aware of the one for the cat, but I was aware of the one he gave the garden gofer..after he shot it!"
More laughter!
I informed Mrs. Hatch to keep a Dallin journal...someday his stories will be famous! The Christian Cat burial story is known by all at GVES! She is very excited to have Dallin in her class, he will keep her WELL entertained
So Proud of Brady! August 2008
Big Sister's Braggin' Rights: How cool is this....Brady was awarded the Bronze Star!! For his service at Camp Bucca in Iraq this last year. We are so proud of him and it sounds like the person who nominated him was to. He was the youngest of 16 soldiers who recieved this award and the only E6. Way to go SSGT McDonald! (Check out their blog under family and friends for more infor about his award)
Friend Funny! 8-2008
Dallin has this cute little friend who cracks me up! Well I was over at this friends house this summer, visiting his mom, who is a friend of mine and he asked if I would like to hear a joke. So I said sure, tell me a joke....this is the joke;
friend: What is the loudest noise in the whole world?
Me: I don't know....'you?' lol hahaha
friend: 'No, my mom when I don't clean my room!" lol hahaha
The truly funnest part was him...cracking his self up!! Great joke! One of my fav's!
No comments:
Post a Comment