this is just totally silly, but I love his laugh and I thought I would post this for those family members who don't get to hear it to often......he had just eaten a brownie and he had more on his face than his belly! lol!
Clearance Offer for Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High
Level Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
-
Cheap Price of Hot Selling girls Women Silicone Cushion Ring High Level
Eyelash Curling Curler Mascara Beauty Eyel
If You search information * Hot Selli...
6 years ago













2 comments:
Hey!! What a cutie!! Mom just told me you had contacted her and then I see you've found me too! This is very fun! Your kids are all so darling! Aren't they just fun?? I will enjoy keeping up with your family now....And who knows, maybe at the pool again??
By the way, darling family picture! And I just love your "mommy minutes"! Cute idea!!
Post a Comment