families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I am a WOMEN!!!"

2/12/2009 Mommy's Moment:
I failed to mention this little funny. Thursday while making Valentine Boxes.... like I had said before, I thought I was being so clever breaking it all up for each child (which it would of been if .....) anyway..Valerie's cute little castle was done and sitting on the table and she was gluing hearts on it when the older kids came in from school. Dallin came in the door and said "Oh what a cute castle for a cute princess." (which was very sweet!) and this was the response....."I am not a princess, I am a WOMEN!!" lol! She cracks me up!

*I know I have used this picture already...but it fits with the phrase!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Tiffany! You have such a cute family!! Cute girls! I hope you don't mind but I added you on my blog! I'm finding everyone on here!!