families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Monday, February 23, 2009

HaPpY ~30~ BiRtHdAy!!!! Anthony!!!



Today is my brother Anthony's birthday (2-24)!! He lives like forever away and we don't get see him and his little family to often!!! (it's been over a YEAR!!) I just want him to know that I love him and that we miss him LOTS and we are looking forward to them all moving closer to Utah! WE are wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and we will see you super soon! Wish we were there to Celebrate the BIG 3-0 with you! I will make you a cake at mom's over spring break! lol! Love Ya! ~T!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like it's the month of birthdays! Looks like your keeping busy, your kids are cute, and those valentine boxes rock!

Leah said...

Brilee has taken 4-5 steps here and there, she has been walking on her knees! So I think any day now she will decide she wants to be on her feet.

Nichole said...

Hey Jackson family! I am glad you came across my blog, I have seen yours a few times but didn't dare leave a comment. I was not sure you would know who I was. I am glad to see that you and coach are doing well. I remember him taking time off school because he was getting married, I was in 7th grade history:) Man time goes by fast!!! You have beautiful family. I am so happy for you two:) Keep in touch:)