families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MUD!!!

Tis' the season for....MUD!!! Yesterday was a really nice February day and Valerie thought it would be great for her to go ride her bike...but she was unable to get past the MUD!! I didn't hear her crying until she got to the front door and I didn't take any pictures because she was so cold! (so I took a picture of her boots and the front of our yard..ick) But her bike got stuck in that nasty MUD and then her boots got stuck, so then she had to walk in the MUD (with no socks) then she fell and so then her hands were covered with the lovely goop! She was so mad!!! She was standing in the shower waiting for the hot water, crying saying..."I hate winter...I want summer!!!....I don't like the stupid mud...waaaa!!!" I did my very best to not laugh when Jentrie came in also MAD because of the MUD...she had gone out to get the boots while Dallin got the bike and she slipped in the MUD....(not quite as bad as Valerie). Jen changed her clothes then went over to a friends house for a minute and walking home fell in IT again....so now she was cold and muddy and crying "I hate MUD...I want summer!!" It was funny and I couldn't laugh out loud because that would be mean, so I am posting this with great humor in my heart... :)


These pictures are in front of our house...every year MUD! if you dig deep enough you would most likely get several feet of road base...it just sinks each winter! :) Happy MUD Season!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm totally in your same boat! I'm with your kids, I HATE MUD! That is what my kid's shoes look like every time they go outside. So I try to avoid the outdoors as much as possible, but it's been so nice lately that it's been great to have them play a little outside. BRING ON SPRING!