families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Better late than NEVER.....

(picture taken 5-26-09)
On June 6th my sweet grandma Dorothy DeMille celebrated her 84th birthday! I just really quickly wanted to do a little post and wish her a Happy day...even if she most likely won't ever see it! I love my grandma...she is so funny and wonderful. She takes care of my grandpa who has Alzheimer's and is much like a child...she takes such good care of him. And she does it half blind! She thinks she has every ailment in the world, however she is one of the busiest ladies I know...she still makes bread, cookies, cakes, and grape JAM!!! Growing up she helped teach me to crochet, snap peas and beans. I loved going to her house and spending time with her and grandpa...they kept me in goodie boxes while in college and I have always felt of her love! I love you grandma and wish you the very happiest of all Birthday's! I wish we lived closer so we could be with you more often! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: