irlfriends, can you kiss?"Daddy: "Well, probably not."
Valerie: "Well, Troy and Gabriella are boyfriend and girlfriend and they kiss." (maybe to much High School Musical! lol!)
Daddy: "Well, they are in their 20's" (hee hee! - that's me snickering!)
Valerie: "So I can kiss when I am 20?"
Daddy: "Yup...sounds good to me...when your 20....don't forget that okay?"
Valerie: "Okay daddy, I love you"
And off she goes into her little Valerie world thinking she can kiss when she is 20! lol! LOVED this little conversation! BTW...Valerie is NOT quite
6! I am scared! :Pher is so cute!
Another cute conversation with daddy and Valerie:
Valerie had a bad dream and wanted daddy to lay by her...so I went and got him out of bed and he went and laid down by her, this is the conversation:
Valerie: "I love you daddy."
Daddy: "I love you too baby."
Valerie: "You are always with me, even when we aren't together. Know why daddy?"
Daddy: "Why?"
Valerie: "Because I always have you in my heart daddy."
HOW stinkin SWEET was that! Made me wanna cry it was so sweet! Daddy's and daughters are the so awesome!













No comments:
Post a Comment