families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, June 20, 2009

May Activities!

The end of May was "field" with FIELDTRIPS!!! lots of them...in fact so many I was only able to go with Petyon :( hopefully next year I will be able to be more involved!(that is the plan!) any way. We went and watched Rhett play softball for 'G' day....hung out in the sun! This month we also have some serious bike riders! Valerie is off the training wheels and Peyton loves his new bike...PROBLEM!!! I cannot KEEP track of this child! he just gets on that bike and takes off...working on that! lol! Graduation came and went....we wish the class of 2009 the very best life has to offer them....we are sad to see those SR football/basketball/baseball boys go! We headed down to the Kane County area for Memorial Day...we spent Monday in Kanab visiting our loved ones who have passed on...Missing them so MUCH! Kanab City Park for lunch with grandma and grandpa Jackson and a fun visit with Dan and Katherine (nephew and niece)....the kids played in the water park...totally wet when the sun went down and the clouds came out, the kids were then very cold! Jentrie ended up the the TUMMY bug that dallin and peyton had the last week. SO off to Orderville we went so Jen could get some sleep :( total bummer! We hung out on tuesday while Rhett went on a hike with the dad of a good friend (the Spendloves) and found some cool things....including a rattler! eek! Then Wed morning we headed to AZ to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa McDonald....at their ARIZONA house!









**I have a story about this grave sight.....As we were walking along looking at all the headstones, Valerie would get side tracked at the ones with flowers and rearrange them....well she was at this particular sight fixing flowers and just talking to herself.....I went over to see who it was buried here...it is the grave sight of my Great grandparents Whit & Manda McDonald...her GREAT GREAT grandparents...I thought that it was quite interesting that she just happened to fix the flowers at this spot! I wonder who she was having that little conversation with about the "Pretty flowers".

DALLIN:
Same here about the pictures on my video camera from mayday....Dallin came down with a stomach bug that only lasted a day.....the day before may day.....He did get to do his may day dance though...I just took him down instead of him going to school...He learned to do the "Hawka" which he really liked...maybe he will go to Tanga on his mission (; For his field trip they went to Palisade Park and helped the Rangers pick up the park and played and had lunch...he loved that...he was so excited about getting a Jr.Ranger badge for helping. Again...NO pictures...
Dallin's class also had a talent show...which I think I already posted....I was not in attendence which made me very sad (sick baby...totally blew it OFF!) I was so proud of Dallin and his decison to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" even though it was a last minute deal! lol!

JENTRIE:
Okay...I have pictures of from mayday and for the life of me cannot figure out how to get them off the memory card on my video camera...working on that.... Jentrie's class went up to snow college, the elk farm, and swimming at the Gunnison pool...she had a ball...unfortunantly I have 0 pictures of her field trip...for sure next year! She loved everything about school and is my only child who is not all that excited for it to be over! lol! I am very proud of her, as a 1st grader she read a book called "Far World" that has aprox 400 pages! you go girl!

Jentrie also finished up soccer and quite liked it!















VALERIE:
Valerie went to Mayfield park...on her "fake" birthday so she was able to take her cupcakes for the treat...(which I decorated red, white & blue for JULY..her real bday)..she was the class leader this day...which made her so happy! Thanks to Camille (mrs.mason) who took my camera and took pictures for me! Here are a few pictures of her with a very good little friend (and neighbor) A...and a few of her little classmates..












PEYTON:
I went with Peyton on all his field trips this year! My baby has one more year of preschool and then he goes to kindergarten :( he is growing up so stinkin' fast! We did miss his little park graduation because he woke up that morning with the stomach flu...total bummer! But he still has next year! (thank goodness :)

Gunnison Hosptial










Dyreng Farms....holding baby chicks, feeding the baby calves, Miss A...was thirsty so Mr.Dyreng gave her a 'FRESH' drink! lol...yuck!
Peyton was NOT interested in milking the cow...AT ALL!!! But loved the rest...(all but the smell!) wow! potent!























The Hat Hole Hike .... this is up by Miss A's house....this year we did the short hike..meaning we drove half way....then had a picnic lunch, and the kids played...Thanks Miss A for all you DO for our kids! we love you!

No comments: