
I just want to wish a VERY Happy Father's Day to ALL the "Father's" in our world! First...there is a country song that has the phrase "I loved her first"....this goes out to my DAD!!! Who was the "1st" man in my life. I love you dad! You have always been a very HUGE part of my life. In my life when ever I've received a hug from my dad, I feel as if everything will be okay! He has the BEST hugs! I love that he is such a hard worker and an amazing-ly talented man! He is a great dad and grandfather and we are soooo glad you are apart of our lives! I felt really bad that I never got a hold of you today (hoping you will see my blog entry..so you know that I was thinkin' about you!) I wasn't ever able to time it just right...when I called the phone was busy and I didn't try mom's cell (not quite sure why) anyway. Thanks dad for all the love and support that you have given us. You have given so much to us in so many ways! (and my boys love it when you make them wooden guns...that's what they said when asked what they loved about grandpa ed! lol! that he makes cool guns...and Jentrie said "and houses" and Valerie said "when he holds me!" and they all agreed!) I am so glad we were able to spend some great time with you this last month! WE LOVE YOU!
Next...(the person to LOVE ME 2nd!) .is my FABULOUSLY, WONDERFUL husband who I love more now than ever! He is such a wonderful hubby & dad! Works hard for our family, Church and Community. He is
still going to school and furthering his educations so we might have a better life. What an amazing example he is to our kids and stressing how important their education is! I LOVE having him home in the summer! (teacher bonus! for sure!) He is out with the kids on the four wheelers, working with the chicks, honey dew's around the house, playing in the garden, throwing around a baseball or a football with the kids, watching a western with Dallin, chick flicks with me :), family prayer and scripture study, reading to the kids, taking off for whatever we decide at the spur of the moment, or visiting with me in the kitchen about anything and everything! Babe, you are my very best friend and I love you with all my heart. I am so blessed to have you as my eternal companion and the father of our children. I wish you the very best this day has to offer! Happy Father's Day Babe! WE LOVE YOU!
3rd.... Rhett's dad (my father in-law)! What a truly amazing MAN! Val is such a great dad and grandpa! Will do absolutely anything with out question to be there for his family, from southern Utah to northern Utah and everywhere in between! This man ABSOLUTELY loves FAMILY! He amazes me with the amount of support he gives to his children and grandchildren, from grandparent days at elementary schools, school plays..sporting activities...church activities...you name it...if he can be there in any way possible he is! I am truly blessed to have such great in laws! It just makes my life so much easier to know I can be just as happy with them as my own parents! Thanks Val for being such a great dad and grandpa...WE LOVE YOU!
#4...my BROTHER's! I have a picture of the all my brothers, my dad, my my husband and my brother in-law and it wouldn't load...so this also includes my sister's hubby Seth! (sorry) anyway...I just want them to know that I love them and I am so glad to be their sister (even if they probably some days wish I weren't! lol~that's okay!) anyway. You 'boys' have grown into some pretty amazing DAD's and MEN who...I am so glad to have a part of my life! and to be apart of my kid's lives. You are great uncles! I love you and wish you a VERY Fabulous FATHERS Day!5th...MY silly (yes these Jackson boys can be quite silly when all together!) but wonderful 5 'older' brothers! Being the oldest in my family I always wanted an older brother. M
arrying Rhett gave me '5' of them! AND I love and appreciate each one of them! They are great brothers, friends and UNCLES....my kids LOVE you! and examples to our family! Thanks for being such bright spots in our lives! We wish you all A VERY Happy Fathers Day!...Also...I have 4 Nephews from this crew who are dad's (fabulous dad's at that!) This year is a 1st Father's Day for a few of them....so Happy Father's Day to ~ Brian, Dave, Derek & Mavin! You guys ROCK!Last but not least....is my grandpa Smokey....he doesn't k
now that today is father's day...I wonder if he knows he is a dad...you see Grandpa doesn't remember most of us anymore...which is heart breakingly sad! He was a really good grandpa (even if he was a bit gruff!...if you know Smokey...you know what I mean!!) My kids are so cute with him even on days when he isn't so pleasant. They just love him! Specially Peyton (maybe because right now they are much a like!) I Love you Grandpa!SO Happy Father's Day to all you AWESOME dad's out there!













No comments:
Post a Comment