families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Monday, June 22, 2009

Gunnison Relay For Life...."Lights, Camera, Take Action"


Friday/Saturday June 26th/27th from 6pm to 6 am...
Survivor's walk at 6 pm
Dinner at 7 pm ($5.00 per plate or $30.00 per family - limit 8)
Luminary lighting at 9:30 (way cool!)

Lots of fun activities including a rafle (many local quilts donated! and more) come check it out!

This relay raised over $25,000.00 last year lets see if we can do BETTER!

COME SUPPORT this cause to help FIND A CURE FOR CANCER!



(2008 Relay...me and Jentrie)

1 comment:

Kim said...

This has nothing to do with your relay (which sounds awesome, by the way), but I was just catching up on all your posts (it's been awhile since I took the time to look). I just had to laugh at Peyton and the mini pancakes!! How sad...but funny and cute at the same time. I also got tears in my eyes when I read about Dallin singing the "Star Spangled Banner" on a whim. How wonderful!! You have such a cute family, I love to read about them!! Let us know if you get down this way this summer! Take care and good luck with your relay :)