- Chicken (home grown!)
- Squash, our garden
- baby red potatoes...our garden
all soo yummy...even the chicken...I am totally a white meat girl so I thought that was great...wasn't such a fan of the dark meat though. Rhett soaked the chicke

n over night in buttermilk and hotsauce..yum and the breaded with flour and cornmeal...all spiced up! then fried in our deep frier that is located OUTSIDE! Thankfully because the first time hea

ting the fire...a 9 year old was left in charge to watch the temp...not a good idea...by the time Dallin came into tell us it was up to temp...it was ON FREAKIN' FIRE! YES!! i was able to salvage the pan but I was a little worried about the garage there for a minute! Whew! It is all laughable now...but at the time...no so happy! I have pictures of the finished, plated dinner...still stuck on the camera! lol! Will post them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment