families are forever!

families are forever!

"A Child

will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."


3rd Nephi 17:21-23 "And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. And when he had done this he wept again; And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them; Behold your little ones.."
Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho off to walk I go.....

Yay! This week has been more "walking" productive! Went Monday morning (but not that evening, I cleaned Rhett's classroom....I don't think it has been touched much all summer! a bit scary!!!), walked Tuesday am and 1 mile that night...sheesh, between my sore hip and my shin splints I a some what handicapped! Felt like such a slacker...but I did at least a mile and called it good! Wednesday I totally slept thru the alarm clock (oops!) but was able to pound out 4 miles in the evening! YAY! This morning, my legs didn't want to work and after the 1st mile, if JK wouldn't showed up when she did I would of probably left and went home! So THANKS to her perfect timing I was able to walk and talk away another 3 miles (yes I was keeping track!!) But the best news about my WHOLE week was weighing in! Seriously, not such a fun thing to want to do...but I have decided to weigh in every week (thursdays seem to be the "day") and I am MINUS 4 lbs! YAY!! So excited...seeing results on the scales motivates me to move more! SOO I will be ready and willing come 7:30 tonight to pound out a few more miles! I am actually even excited!

1 comment:

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Way to go Tiffany. Maybe some day I'll join you girls.